- Primary Health Care
- Outpatient Medical Care (non-hospital, non-emergency)
- Diabetes Care, Prevention, and Education
- Nutrition Counseling
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Screenings
- AIDS/HIV/STD Testing and Counseling
- Patient Advocacy
- DOT Physicals
- MAT Program
The Leo Pocha currently staffs three full-time Mid Level Medical Providers.
- Susan Williams, APRN, Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Morgan Pederson, NP, Nurse Practitioner
- Melanie Funke, NP, Nurse Practitioner
- Emily Michalski-Weber, Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Access to services at the Leo Pocha Memorial Clinic is not limited to Native American clients. For non-native clients seeking services at the Helena Indian Alliance, please visit our business office to explore third party options such as Medicaid enrollment.